Home Care Equipment and supplies • All Insurance Accepted
Medicare • Medicaid • Prescriptions • All Food Supplements & Nutrition
OUR COMPANY AND OUR APPROACH
EDS Healthcare is a Specialty Pharmacy Dedicated and Focused on providing Support and Medication Counseling and Pharmaceutical care to patients living with HIV/AIDS. We are trained Health Care Professionals that understand the unique needs of our patients when it comes to their medication needs.
We do more than just dispense your medication, we are a full service Health Care Provider who cares.
Life Pac Unit-dose Packaged Medication
We now have LIFE PAC unit and multi-dose packaging which organizes a patients medications by dose. Each package is custom-printed with details that make it easy to confirm that patients receive the right dose and medication at the right time – every time.
The EDS difference:
- #1 Our patients and their needs COMES FIRST!!
- #2 We work with your Physician to ensure you are getting the best care you deserve
- #3 We will coordinate your care with your insurance provider
- #4 We provide each patient with the medication needed to combat the HIV/AIDS virus and their symptoms
The EDS Approach for our Patients:
- We offer patient counseling in a one on one setting because no two patient’s needs are exactly the same.
- We conduct educational seminars to address and review new therapeutic approaches for our patients and their disease states
- Free Delivery
- We will coordinate your care with your Doctor’s and your Heath Care Provider
- Patient Care Coordinator available 24 Hours a day
- Individual patient counseling with a registered pharmacist
- Refill reminder service available
- A dedicated Patient Care Coordinator
Featuring informative articles on AIDS & HIV, Diabetes, Heart Health and more! Read More...